Reading Reform Foundation of New York has adhered to its original mission: to improve reading instruction for all children.

Support Us

img-support

We depend on our supporters to help us make a difference.

Reading Reform Foundation only charges the public schools 20% of its program costs, so it must raise the other 80% from individuals and from corporate, private and government sources, ranging from foundations to the New York City Council. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

You can help support Reading Reform Foundation in the following ways:


Earmarked Gifts

You may earmark your donation for a specific Reading Reform Foundation activity:

$150 In-school training program materials for one classroom teacher.
$200 Scholarship for one classroom teacher to attend a Reading Reform Foundation course.
$700 35 reading books for one classroom.
$1,500 Training courses for 10 teachers.
$7,000 Reading books for ten classrooms.
$13,175 Train one classroom teacher for the school year.
$26,350 One trainer to train two classroom teachers for a school year, including books and materials.

General Donations

Gifts for general support in any amount are gratefully accepted throughout the year.

 

Or, send a check to Reading Reform Foundation to the address below:

Reading Reform Foundation
333 W. 57th Street, Suite 1L
New York, NY 10019

 

Matching Gifts

You may make a matching gift if your employer participates in a matching gift program. Contact your employer to see what their program may be. If necessary, you may contact us and we can provide information for you to share with your employer about our organization.


Our Handbook

Sunday Is for the Sun, Monday Is for the Moon:

Teaching Reading, One Teacher & Thirty Children at a Time


Find out more

What People Are Saying

"I can state with conviction that this program has assisted our lower grade children to excel in their reading tasks. Our classroom teachers rave about the merits of the program when I visit their classrooms. The evidence has been in the growth of the children as they transition from the lower to the upper grades. I strongly recommend the Reading Reform program to every principal. They will see immediate results."

—Collaborating Principal

Upcoming Courses

We give courses all year round on our approach. They are open to both certified teachers as well as parents and administrators.

Find out more about upcoming courses